Twenty indie games have been chosen as finalists for the first annual MomoCon Indie Game Awards.
The awards are part of the MomoCon 2015 convention festivities with the ceremony taking place on Saturday, May 30. Winners will receive a prize of $1,000, a 10×20 exhibit space and a dedicated panel at MomoCon 2016. Also included with the prizes are a glass trophy and placement in the MomoCon newsletter.
Twenty finalists have been chosen from a pool of 120 games out of these twenty — listed below — five winners will be chosen
- Among the Sleep, Krillbite Studio (Windows, Mac, Linux)
- Avoid It, Studio RO (iOS, Android)
- Back to Bed, Bedtime Digital Games (iOS, Android, Windows, Mac, Linux)
- Checkpoint Champion, Protostar Games (Windows, iOS, Android, Windows Phone)
- Chronology, Osao Games (Windows, iOS, Android, Windows Phone)
- Createrria, Incuvo (iOS)
- Doctor Who: Legacy, Tiny Rebel Games (iOS, Android, Facebook)
- Dyscourse, Owlchemy Games (Windows, Mac, Linux)
- Hay Ewe, Rocket Rainbow (iOS)
- Just Shapes & Beats, Berzerk Studio (TBD)
- Keebles, Burnt Fuse (Windows, Mac)
- Lumini, Speelbaars (Windows, Mac, Linux)
- Not a Hero, Roll7 (Windows, PS4, PS Vita)
- Reassembly, Anisoptera Games (Windows, Mac, Linux)
- Rollers of the Realm, Phantom Compass (Windows, PS4, PS Vita)
- Shadow Puppeteer, Sarepta Studio (Windows)
- Spaera, Blazing Orb (Windows)
- StarCrawlers, Juggernaut Games (Windows, Mac, Linux)
- STASIS, The Brotherhood (Windows, Mac)
- The Talos Principle, Croteam (Windows, Mac, Linux)
MomoCon kicks off Thursday May 28 and runs through Sunday May 31, 2015. Those unable to attend may still watch the awards ceremony live at 5PM EST on Twitch.